Top officials and key personnel of CLIMBS Life and General Insurance Cooperative attended an insurance forum in China recently.
CLIMBS Board of Directors Vice Chairman MGEN Gilbert S. Llanto, and Directors Mansueto V. Dela Peña, Atty. Antonio A. Alcantara and members of the Executive Management Team: Danilo B. Dollera, VP & COO who is likewise the concurrent Life Division Manager together with Ulysses Zulueta: Nonlife Division Manager comprised the CLIMBS delegation who were invited to the 8th China International Insurance Summit last June 15 to 17, 2016, held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beijing, China.
Mr. Dollera said speakers of the summit were from the Chinese Central Government and industry players who shared their respective experiences and challenges they have dealt with and their methods of coping them.
Sharing his insights and learnings from the activity, Dollera cited the following points among others:
- It enabled them to learn more about travel insurance business and how to integrate the industry chain to optimize travel insurance products;
- Check out product development and risk management with the aid of innovative technology channelled from the sales perspective;
- Discover platforms of identifying potential clients as well as business partners;
- Learn from the interplay of supply and demand and the 13th: 5-year plan of the Chinese Insurance Industry;
- Create innovative health and pension insurance products catering to the market demand in China;
- Appreciate the statistical analysis of the current online insurance market trends in China; and
- Have a deeper insight towards the diversification or transformation of sales channels to cater to customers demand.
THE CLIMBS Journal
Volume 1 Number 33
July – September 2016 Issue