For the first time, eight Regional Sales Managers and General Agency Managers of CLIMBS were awarded an all-expense paid trip shared by CLIMBS & CLIFSA to Singapore for outstanding performance.
The marketing achievers for 2014 are as follows:
- Luzon Area
- Ms. Olive T. Pendon, Regional Sales Manager for Northern Luzon
- Mr. Sacred De La Peña, Regional Sales Manager for Region 5/ Bicol Region
- Mr. Joel Sabularse, General Agency Manager for Camarines Norte & Sur
- Visayas Area
- Mrs. Sylvia R. Quinesio, Regional Sales Manager for Iloilo, Antique & Dumaguete
- Ms. Lorina B. Gabato, Regional Sales Manager for Cebu, Bohol, Ormoc & Tacloban
- Mr. Ronald D. Vilas, General Agency Manager for Dumaguete City
- Mindanao Area
- Mrs. Rowena R. Abella, General Agency Manager for General Santos City, Tacorong & Sultan Kudarat
- Ms. Analene T. Bollo, General Agency Manager
- Mr. Sabeniano B. Bacarisas, General Agency Manager for CARAGA Region
Only marketing manager who hit the sales target projection for 2014 were given the privilege of joining the trip to Singapore.
They were accompanied by four members of the Executive Management Team namely: Mr. Noel D. Raboy, VP and Chief Marketing Officer; Mr. Raul M. Pregon, AVP for Life Division; Mr. Jesus Antonio R. Dosdos, AVP for Non-Life Division and Mr. Henry M. Lopez, CLIFSA General Manager.
The group stayed at Studio M Hotel, Singapore from June 23 to 26, 2015.
One of the most significant experiences of the team was the two-hour orientation and tour accorded to them by the National Trade Union Congress(NTUC) Income officers at 75 Bras Basah Road, Singapore on June 24, 2015..
The NTUC Income is a National Confederation of Trade Unions in the industrial, service and public sectors in Singapore, with insurance as one of its banner products; shares sales marketing strategies, best practices, services and programs to its visitors from CLIMBS.
THE CLIMBS Journal
Volume 1 Number 29
July – September 2015 Issue